(02) 9460 7044
Australian Urban Tree Services (AUTS) is a progressive company committed to high quality commercial and residential tree work. All of our staff are fully trained to professional standards and use the latest equipment.
AUTS has evolved from a tree maintenance service that was initially established by Alan Larman in 1962 trading as AH and LA Larman. The business is now owned and managed by Wayne Larman. He has worked for over 19 years in the tree industry, initially with his father in the areas of contract management, job completion, work supervision, training, client and community liaison and general management. Wayne took over the total management of the company in 1997. To complement this experience, he has the following qualifications:
- Advanced Certificate of Urban Horticulture
- Certificate of Arboriculture
- Certificate of Tree Surgery
- Certificate of Business Management
Wayne and his staff attend street tree and park seminars, industry conferences and field days. The growth and success of the business has resulted from our expertise and commitment to customer service and professional standards. We place strong emphasis on achieving:
An excellent reputation
We train our staff in Public Relations, encompassing:
- Respecting our clients' property and the public land
- Working with our clients to achieve their tree service requirements while complying with Australian Standards and legislation.
- Maintaining a safe work site at all times
- Providing the latest information on tree service issues to our clients and the general public.
We are committed to achieving the highest level of professional standards in the industry. We employ fully qualified and experienced staff who have worked on equivalent projects. We are also devoted to acquiring talented staff who, through intensive training, achieve high standards within the industry. We constantly manage and supervise their work, emphasising:
- Optimising the aesthetics of the finished job while applying up to date theoretical arboricultural knowledge
- Maintaining a strong commitment to the company's certified Quality, OHS&R and Environmental management systems and ensuring that these standards are being achieved at all times
- Complying with the pruning standards of AS 4373 and the Amenity Tree Code of Practice
- All our staff have individual training programs to help develop their skills.
Phone: 02 9460 7044 | Fax: 02 9460 7055 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org